skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I lied about my photo website

I found a much better photo uploader, that takes way less time, and also doesn't freeze my computer. So all you lovelies can check out what I'm doing, and stalk me some more ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/kristabridges

<3 Krista
Posted by Krista Bridges at 5:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The London Diaries

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    • ▼  2007 (36)
      • ►  August (3)
      • ▼  September (16)
        • portabello, peter pan and posh appearances.
        • Photos, Phones, and Snail Mail
        • SSC 323: Things We Hate About the UK
        • food, friends and fun
        • The Interview? Party at the Yacht Club rather...
        • Who Wants E Pills?!
        • Who Says the Sun Doesn't Shine in England?
        • Speaker's Corner and a Comedy Catastrophe
        • Beluchi's - Football. Glowdoms. Blowup sheep. Summ...
        • Show Me That Can-Do Attitude!!
        • John Mayer in London?!
        • Pear Cider, SoHo and Hot Springs
        • I lied about my photo website
        • Belushi's Round Two. Shunned.
        • 1920's Speakeasies and Indian Experiences
        • Eastenders
      • ►  October (8)
      • ►  November (6)
      • ►  December (3)
    • ►  2009 (1)
      • ►  August (1)
    • ►  2011 (13)
      • ►  December (13)

    About Me

    My photo
    Krista Bridges
    View my complete profile